19 May Convocatoria de 15 Becas predoctorales europeas en el ámbito de los materiales refractarios
Proyecto europeo CESAREF www.cesaref.eu
European Doctoral Network, within Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions CESAREF (Concerted European action on Sustainable Applications of REFractories).
Selection before July 2022.
• by a very attractive Marie-Sklodowska-Curie PhD fellowship
• by producing research outputs beyond the state of the art in refractory materials area
• by participating in worldwide training workshops and transfers between research teams and industrial partners
• by contributing to the European Green Deal
• by contributing to the development of new processing routes required for green steel
• by characterising materials with sophisticated techniques using large scale facilities
• by eco-design strategies allowing to reduce the environmental impact of processing route thanks to life cycle assessment
• by excellent opportunities to enhance their career prospects thanks to a huge consortium connected to FIRE worldwide Network
• by involvement in outreach and communication activities about their research work within the new Horizon Europe framework program
You recently got a Master in Materials Science or Engineering ? We offer 15 PhD Positions – CESAREF